Last Revised: 21/08/2023
Salton Sync values your privacy and for this reason we gather and make use of personal information only neccessary to deliver our Web services.
Your Personal information includes:
- Location and Address
- Contact Details (Phone Number & Email Address)
- Billing and payment information
- Other information that could directly or indirectly identify you.
The information we collect.
Your personal information is collected Directly from you when you:
- Create your account or purchase purchase any of our products/services.
- Complete any of our contact forms and/or subscribe to our newsletters
- Participate in activiteis that we promote which might require your information
- require any assistance from the support team
On the other hand, data is sometimes collected using methods that may not be too obvious to you in order for us to ensure necessary and optimal perfomance as well as help us with stats that we will use for research purposes only for business development. So, for transparency, we thought we'd highlight and elaborate on these methods:
Cookies and Similar Technologies allow us to track your browsing information such as the pages viewed, links clicked, items purchased and all your WebSite-sessions. To clarify, the data collected realates to your interactions with our website and any third-party features that interact with our website Such as Social media plugins, Browser type and settings, details about the device you are browsing from, Operating system used, date and time as well as the IP addresses. Other information collected includes log files, meta data, network routing and server configurations. All this is automated so as to measure website perfomance and improve our systems.
Additional Data about you may be gathered from other sources such as from social media platforms, publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data. We combine all this data to allow us to update, expand and analyze the acuracy of our records, identify new customers and provide services that may interest you. Any information about you that we recieve from other sources will be used only for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How your data is utilized
Your privacy matters to us so in all cases, we aim to minimize the information we collect and limiting its use to only that for which we have been given permisson, as essential to deliver our services.
Delivering and Improve our Services. We collect information that is related to your purchase and interaction with our services to:
- Detect and prevent Fraud as well as abuse of our systems and services
- Improve and optimize the operation and perfomance of our Services
- Diagnose problems with security and compliance risks, errors or needed enhancements to the services
Sharing with our Trusted third parties. Your personal information may be shared wityh affilliated companies with whom we depend on to provide services.All the information gathered is to enable our trusted third party serviec providers to perfom services on our behalf such as:
- Communicating with you(email/livechat services)
- Processing Payments
- Security , compliance and risk management
- Conducting surveys
- Serving Advertisement
- Perfoming analysis of our services and customers' demmographics
Our trusted third parties have agreed not to share, use or retain your personal information for any purpose other than as necssary for the provision of services.
If we sell, buy merge, are acquired by or partner with other companies or business or sell some of ourur assets, your information may be among the transferred assets.
Advertisements In order to serve you ads that are most relevant and useful, we may use the personal information that you provided and/or data collected through cookie technologies. This will allow us to personalise ads and improve your overall experience with Salton Sync.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a thrid party service provider regarding services or products you have signed up or purchase from us, such as necessaryt to deliver transactionsal or service related communication. We may also contact you with offers for additional services that we think might be of value to you. The form of contact may include:
- Telephone calls
- Messenger applications such as WhatsApp, FB Messenger, etc
You can also update your subscription preferences with respect to rreceiveing communication from us and our third parties/partners.
Transfer of personal information abroad If you use our services your personal information may be transfered across international borders,, which will only be done when necessary for the perfomace of our contract with you.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.In order for use to comply with the law wecooperate with the government, law enforcement officials and private parties. We may disclose your information to the government or law enforcement officials as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to any legal claims and processes, to protect our property and rights as well as our third parties, the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent activity that we consider illigal and/or unethical.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standates to store and protect the personal information that we collect. We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requersted and thereafter for a vvariety of legitimate legal or business purposes. THese might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for presevin, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
if you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
How you can access, upadte or delete your data.
To easily manipulate your personal information, please sign into you Account and visit "Account Details".
If you are, for any reason unable to access you Account Details, you may also contact us through the contact us page of the website.
Our products/services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of our privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicabnle laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts, other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to this policy.